"I won’t cry myself to sleep if I do I’ll die. Now you fall asleep with another, damn you."
- Lana Del Rey (via hqlines)
if your teenage years are meant for experimenting with relationships i’m fucked
"I care for myself. The more solitary, the more friendless, the more unsustained I am, the more I will respect myself."
- Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre (via girlinlondon)
"A lady’s imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment."
- Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice (via feellng)
"You’re not going to be different … you’re going to be the same as you’ve always been; with doubts, everlasting dissatisfaction with yourself, vain efforts to amend, and falls, and everlasting expectation, of a happiness which you won’t get, and which isn’t possible for you."
- Tolstoy, Leo. Anna Karenina . (via wordsnquotes)
(Source: wordsnquotes, via wordsnquotes)
"I think…if it is true that there are as many minds as there are heads, then there are as many kinds of love as there are hearts."
- Anna Karenina, Leo Tolstoy (via larmoyante)
"Respect was invented to cover the empty place where love should be."
- Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina (via feellng)